SOC as a Service - SOCaaS OR 7/24 SOC Services
CS VISOR offers you a comprehensive security service that monitors networks and endpoints around the clock, detecting threats early and reacting against them.
CS VISOR's Security Operations Center (SOC) acts as the central point of contact for all security-related issues of your company's IT infrastructure. Here we monitor incoming and outgoing network protocols, detect threats at an early stage and eliminate them within the framework of the SANS framework.
The security team works closely with network administrators. Together, security incidents and threats are eliminated through coordinated measures.
At the top of the page, the SOC environment CS VISOR is shown in real time. Integrated are different tools with the respective enterprise versions.
Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
What does MDR stand for?
MDR stands for Managed Detection and Response and can be translated as a detection and response management service. This is a cybersecurity service that combines advanced technology with human expertise to proactively monitor, detect, investigate and respond to cyber threats.
CS VISOR operates MDR, providing organizations with proactive cybersecurity that specializes in threat detection and response.
CS VISOR thus helps companies that do not have the resources or expertise to operate their own Security Operations Center (SOC) or Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT). CS VISOR does this by using state-of-the-art technologies of SIEM (Security Information and Event Management), EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) or Threat Intelligence feeds to monitor your network for signs of malicious activity.
When a potential threat is detected, CS VISOR investigates the incident to determine the type and severity of the threat. If threat activity is confirmed, CS VISOR takes immediate action to contain and mitigate the impact of the attack. This may include isolating infected systems, blocking malicious traffic, or removing malware.
CS VISOR provides you with round-the-clock monitoring. This allows you to respond to incidents early and detect threats faster. In addition, CS VISOR also offers specialized services such as Cloud Security, IoT Security, DevSecOps or Threat Hunting services, which proactively look for signs that the corporate network is compromised.
Through this MDR service, you will improve your overall cybersecurity. Namely, you'll gain access to advanced technologies and skilled support from security experts who can identify and respond to threats quickly and effectively.
With professional malware analsis, CS VISOR protects your business from potential attacks.
Malware Analysis is the study of malicious software, also known as malware, to understand its behavior, purpose, and potential impact on a computer system or network.
Reasons why analysis is performed:
- Develop protective measures against malware
- Identify the origin of the malware
- Create signatures for recognition
Malware Analysis can be divided into two main categories:
- Static analysis
- Dynamic analysis
Static analysis examines the malware's code and behavior without executing it, while dynamic analysis executes the malware in a controlled environment to observe its behavior and impact.
Static analysis techniques:
- CS VISOR performs disassembly and reverse engineering of the code to understand how it works.
- CS VISOR examines file headers, metadata and strings to find evidence of malicious behavior.
- CS VISOR identifies and analyzes embedded resources, such as images or other files that can be used by the malware.
- CS VISOR uses sandboxing and virtualization tools to create a controlled environment for malware execution.
Techniques of dynamic analysis:
- CS VISOR runs the malware in a virtual environment to observe its behavior.
- CS VISOR monitors system calls, network traffic and file system changes to understand malware activity.
- CS VISOR looks for flaws in the malware to understand its behavior and identify vulnerabilities.
- CS VISOR performs memory analysis to identify malicious codes injected into running processes.
Malware analysis can be a complex and time-consuming process that requires a deep understanding of operating systems, programming languages, and cybersecurity concepts.
CS VISOR works with highly qualified cybersecurity industry experts who have proven their calling from years of experience. To protect your computer systems and networks, they will support you with passion and expertise.
Incident response is the process of identifying, analyzing, and responding to security incidents, such as cyberattacks, data breaches, or other types of security breaches. The goal of incident response is to minimize the impact of the incident and restore normal operations as quickly as possible.
CS VISOR follows the SANS framework (PICERL). Here, incident response is divided into the following steps:
- Preperation - This includes developing incident response plans, procedures, and policies, as well as training employees on how to identify and report security incidents.
- Identification - This includes the detection and identification of security incidents through security monitoring, threat intelligence, and other tools and techniques.
- Containment - containment: In this process, CS VISOR undertakes containment of the incident to prevent the infection from spreading further into the network. It isolates affected systems or networks, disables compromised accounts or shuts down the Internet connection. In addition, CS VISOR analyzes the incident to understand the scope, impact and nature of the attack and to determine the root cause.
- Eradication: CS VISOR removes the threatening malware from affected systems or networks and ensures that all vulnerabilities that led to the incident are fixed.
- Recovery: CS VISOR restores affected systems or networks to normal and verifies that systems are secure and free of malware or other threats.
- Lessons Learned: CS VISOR documents and reviews the response process to an incident to identify opportunities for improvement and develop best practices for future incidents.
Effective incident response requires coordination and collaboration between different teams, e.g. IT, security, legal and communications, as well as clear communication and documentation throughout the process. It is an important part of any cybersecurity strategy to minimize the impact of security incidents and protect organizations from further attacks.
Automation and integration of all security solutions (SOAR)
SOAR stands for Security Orchestration, Automation and Response and describes the method of making enterprise security processes more efficient and effective. SOAR combines human intelligence and automated processes to quickly and effectively detect, investigate and respond to security incidents.
- CS VISOR integrates different cybersecurity tools and technologies to get an overall view of the threat landscape and improve the response time to security incidents. CS VISOR thus combine different security solutions of next-generation firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM or EDR to get a holistic picture of the security situation.
- CS VISOR automates repetitive tasks to increase the efficiency and accuracy of safety processes.
CS VISOR thus reacts quickly to security incidents. When a threatening event is detected, it automatically takes action to investigate and mitigate the incident using the SOAR.
Your organization will increase cybersecurity effectiveness through the CS VISOR SOAR. As a result, you will minimize the impact of security incidents and improve your overall security processes.
Secure your IT infrastructure with proactive threat hunting.
CS VISOR Security Services is happy to advise you on Cyber Threat Intelligence, Phishing Protection, Managed Services, and Information Security Training.